Sunday, September 20, 2009

What Is Weekly Certification

pie with vegetables and soft cheese tart with amaretti






I love pies, perhaps more than the sweet ones. Perhaps this is why I attempt to prepare them often and I must say that after many experiments, are increasingly good and well done. They give me great satisfaction, unlike my students, are often the solution for a dinner with friends, in place of pasta in the evening is not acceptable, or are an appetizer to eat with your hands. I'm hardly the compliments, criticism and I always find something wrong in my food even when the diners are assumed to be perfect. But this time My pie was simply awesome!

As I made the pasta brisa:
For a cake of 28/30 cm blanket I used 500 grams of 00 flour, 280 grams of butter in the microwave a few seconds of cold milk to taste and a couple of teaspoons of salt.

As I made the filling: In a large bowl
I put the flour, salt and butter and I cominciatoo to combine the two ingredients well by crushing between the fingers, I added the milk gradually picking up the meal in the fund and continuing to tighten the 'hands until dough has formed a compact ball and smooth. The amount of milk is essential at this stage! Neither too much nor too little! I wrapped the ball in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for half an hour. Can I make this dough the day before, but get him out of the fridge at least an 'hour before using.
For the filling, I put in a large pan a head of escarole, washed and coarsely cut vegetables, a box of vegetables already washed ready in the bag, the one found in all supermarkets, beets in this case, half a grated onion, a few cherry tomatoes, pitted black olives, a pinch of red pepper, some sow fennel, olive oil and salt (a little). I left to dry on a low heat, I made the filling a couple of times and finally, the fire is out, I added a couple of handfuls of cheese grated. As I assembled
:
I took the dough from the refrigerator the brisa 'I stretched out with a rolling pin between sheets of baking paper to form two circles, one of the largest' other. With the great I lined a buttered and floured also covering the walls, I punched the bottom with a fork and I placed inside the stuffed vegetables in a uniform, I put on the surface of large spoonfuls of soft cheese (a whole pack ) and I covered it all with the second disc, sealing the edges well, after being rolled up, with beaten egg. I covered the surface with a sprinkling of poppy seeds and I put in a hot oven to bake at 180/200 degrees for half an 'hour until the cake has become a golden color. I 've served at the table, as a first course, accompanied by a riesling Oltrepò Pavese. The cake melted in the mouth and the wine completed the work in a harmony of aromas and flavors. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment