Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Poptropica Cheats For Multiverse

Calamari stuffed with sweet wine of Pantelleria in a pressure cooker


I came back because I have so much to tell. I hope to find time to write and keep alive this long neglected blog. But my cooking blog friends I never give it up. A peek around the date and I've always updated.

This is a tried and tested recipe and easy for me, among other things, to a variety of changes.
ingredients that can not be missed are three: the squid (or squid), a good pace of Pantelleria (or a Malvasia delle Lipari) and a pressure cooker.
In fact, as often happens, is the result of more experience.

always use a pressure cooker for cooking squid, avoid the hassle of long cooking and results still not satisfactory in view of the characteristic of this mollusk. Several years ago during an Easter Island of Salina, a place so close to me since I taught at a school in Lipari, the owner where the hotel accommodation as well as the mother of a student I do not know if this is important, we did eat, among other delicacies of the island, the squid to Malvasia. I'll never forget!
introduced me to the kitchen to seek guidance, it was for me as I was the teacher!
Good times, then count for something. At least some respect!

Since then prepare this dish often, but avoid fried and using the aid of pressure cooker that makes the most tender squid. After the opportunity to buy good Malvasia after school and having more frequently a history of Pantelleria rather than a Malvasia delle Lipari, the recipe has undergone changes.

Two or three tablespoons of lightly toasted bread crumbs for squid, a bit 'of Parmesan, the tentacles and the head reduced to small pieces of squid, one of a handful of raisins and pine nuts, parsley, salt, abundant oil. But you can vary the filling lightly browned add the onion, oregano rather than opens the parsley, fresh mint, a bit 'of tomato sauce, lemon cheese, bits of spicy cheese etc.. etc..
It is important to knead the filling, making it soft with oil (or cooking with the tomato broth) and salt bags for squid before filling. Another trick is to not fill them completely but about 3 / 4, close the opening with a toothpick and teasing with the prongs of a fork or a toothpick to avoid them breaking during cooking. Arrange in bottom of pressure cooker, cover with a glass of sweet wine and half a glass of water and bring to pressure. After seven minutes from time the squids are cooked. Wait another five minutes before opening the pot. Slice only when they are cold and serve in a pan with the cooking after they are heated in the oven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment