Monday, November 8, 2010

Arceus Event Soulsilver

hazelnut cake of bread lasagna with zucchini and bacon carasau


Have you read the banner that I put above?!
Sììììììììì is true !!!!!! Even if you do not believe it myself yet,;)
I am a little excited ... but also very fair, you know why?!
The November 22 I CHEF FOR A DAY in the kitchens of Eataly (Of course in my town: Turin)!
How wonderful! I had the opportunity to cook Eataly and then (as I said here ) had already been a huge satisfaction!
But this time I'll be right just me to cook and prepare my specialty (hopefully) or at least one of those dishes which, in dinners with friends, never wrong!
The recipe, always winning so far, (as will then be Eataly ... I will tell you ...) I've already posted on this blog is braised in Barolo WITH THE DUCHESS POTATOES!
Well, after a bit of complacency, which sometimes does not hurt, we go to the recipe that I propose today: fast and highly appreciated by her husband and pupino!
I remember tasting it from my ex-colleague of Sardinian origin, and that I was impressed by their kindness, that I simply tried to play as well:


Ingredients for 4 servings:
Bread carasau qb wet with a little water 3 zucchini
1 / 2 onion
a pinch of Herbes de Provence
half glass of white wine
few slices of bacon salt
and pepper to taste 1
mozzarella
1 / 2 liter of white sauce (see recipe for here )
a handful of parmesan cheese

Procedure:
Wash zucchini and slice thinly into slices with the onion. In a pan with a tablespoon of oil to brown them with a pinch of herbs de Provence (altimenti you can omit them if you like) and blend with the wine bar. At the end of cooking to brown the slices of bacon and even salt and pepper. After preparing the sauce as I described here take a baking dish, grease it with a little oil and place the bread in layers carasau, the zuchine, cubed mozzarella and béchamel. Cover with a layer of bechamel and sprinkle with a generous handful of parmesan cheese. You can gratin lasagne in the regular oven at 180 ° C or do like me, which I cooked in the microwave for ten minutes at full power. And Here they are:


0 comments:

Post a Comment