Monday, October 25, 2010

Matéria Hackear Ogame Baixar

olives and pecorino cheese strudel


Hello, how are you with this dreary autumn weather?
I just need some special pampering at this time a little gray, and for me there is nothing more than a few tasty appetizers like this that you want to propose today ... is one of those recipes that I liked a lot, and having marked by to present it again in a few occasions!
Actually I have already tested several times for drinks, dinners and small parties organized by myself and I must say that it has always been successful.
The recipe I had found on an old issue of Salt and Pepper subscribed to and which I use a lot!
Here is the recipe, very simple and quick execution!

Ingredients for about 60 pretzels :
75 g of white flour
50 g of buckwheat flour (Plus the work plan)
80 g butter 100 g
pecorino
40 g green olives
Sale (I have omitted the cheese and olives I am already quite salty!)
Pepe


Procedure:
Chop the green olives, and grated pecorino. Pour into the mixer then the sifted flour, combining it with the buckwheat, add the butter into small pieces, grated cheese and olives above ground. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix everything. You'll get a well mixed and workable mixture form a ball and on a floured pastry board, s ervendovi the rolling pin, roll out the dough to a thickness of about half a centimeter and with a cutter (I used one of these molds, the square, bought all 'ikea ) obtained many squares. Arrange on baking sheet covered most of parchment paper to bake one at a time, in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 12 minutes.
Let cool completely before serving.


In theory, according to the recipe, will keep for a week in tins, but at home I'm not even lasted the whole evening!
know how much of these tasty snacks are you?! : P
need time to make another batch soon!
Hello and goodbye to the next recipe!
: -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment