Saturday, October 30, 2010

Doradztwo Gospodarcze Kalisz

Desert Rose Chocolate Pretzels

I do not think I ever dispelling ... always a corner, but eventually I will also write my post in Pink (But splitting up the color from the taste, a fact shall reserve exclusively to the post and the other is dedicated to your palates!)
I put ; a little logo for the campaign in the month to promote the prevention of breast cancer, but time flies (we just needed more influence damn!) and we have arrived again at the end of the month without you pays due attention!
When he lost two friends to breast cancer, I assure you I support willingly and with sincere conviction prevention campaigns about it!
For more details about the campaign (though the month is almost finished raising us we should not NEVER forget!), I refer you to her , which besides being one of my dearest friends cuochina, is also a real "quasi-doctor", and in due time (not like me: () in its post on the matter was very extensive and obviously well prepared!
And now, as promised , we FINALLY TO "SECTION ON THE PALATE" my roses in fact, I would call, simple to make, but while scenic, tasty and all in all not too many calories!
Here they are:


As I mentioned are very easy to prepare requiring only two ingredients:

Ingredients:
70 grams of corn flakes (I home I had already sweetened so then I used)
150 grams of extra-dark chocolate (but can be anything dark or milk at your discretion)

Procedure:
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and stir in very gently petals of corn flaks using a wooden spoon and stirring-up with extreme care not to break the petals. When all the chocolate is well incorporated fill your cups with the help of a spoon (this will be the longest part,) the preparation!) Now just leave it to cool for a couple of hours!
I'd say it was easy, right?

And here's the tray ready to offer ...


while the last rose and left, now it's all for you sweet friends who passed through here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment