Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Bridge Designs Balsa W

Octopus with peas in a casserole!

you ever see a recipe and I just could not help but do it again?
but not quite exactly the same, do it again because it remained in his heart, gave you a hint, sent an emotion, because you already in mind the changes to be made, because ... you would put your ... Well to me a lot of times and it happens more often when I open the blog.
soon as I saw this gem Ale (I know, I know, it's not his only treat, she is very good, kitchen with her heart:) and his passion is what I like best!)
In any case, I could not restrain their the revisit my way!
Ale Hopefully not take offense ... From
his inspiration, here are my changes to get this "cocotte"

I really like the idea of \u200b\u200beating everything and container content, the idea of \u200b\u200bnot wasting anything, even a bit of surprise guests by serving a "bread" together with the unusual pottage ... ( taste in my opinion is very special : try it!)
A I really liked this pairing so much and especially this special pasta crust of my own: I guess I'll just make that!
I will not go yet, because the recipe is a bit laborious.

Ingredients:
For cocottes in "dough crust of Any" : ;
250 grams of flour Pivetti Utility antigrumi
140 grams of salted butter ; ;
1 / 2 egg
2 tablespoons ras el hanout (spice mix of North African origin)
5-6 tablespoons ice water
salt ; ;
For octopus with peas:
500 g fresh baby octopus
1 / 2 red onion
2 red tomatoes Stripped
1 cup dry white wine
1 clove garlic
extra-virgin olive oil to taste
mix 1 pinch of Herbes de Provence
a pinch of chili
250 g fresh peas (or a box of those already boiled)

Procedure:
For cocottes in " Any pastry crust of "
Mix well the flour with 2 tablespoons ras el hanout. Then place the flour and add melted butter (I melt in microwave for 1 minute at maximum power) quickly knead. Then add half an egg (whip first well in a bowl and add little to the Once a spoon) and a pinch of salt from the last spoonfuls of water. Knead very vigorously to produce a smooth dough well. Roll out the dough into a sheet of an inch, not too thin (otherwise you will break the casserole cooking!) And having a bowl covered with aluminum upside down it can go in the oven (I used a Pyrex), cut a disc of dough and give it the shape of the casserole. Then another ritagliatene a diameter slightly greater that will serve as a cover. I am amused me with the cuts to weave even the knob of the lid! Bake for half an hour at 180 ° C in a convection oven. Carefully deformed from the casserole bowl with the help of aluminum, which have previously settled, but only when it will be very cool!
For octopus with peas:
I used to cook a pot in terracotta. Fry over high heat with a little oil a clove of garlic and onion thinly sliced, when it is lightly browned add the chopped tomato and squid (which before you clean, washed and cut) and then add the spices , a pinch of pepper and salt (I used the mix Ariosto for fish) and cook for about ten minutes, then lower the heat. Add wine and continue cooking for an hour, until the squid are very tender. If you use canned peas add them only after cooking, but if used fresh ones, add them after faded with the wine. If necessary during cooking, add a couple of glasses of water as the preparation dries.
And now you can serve your baby octopus in a cocotte original incoperchiata!
Bon appetit!
With this recipe I am pleased to participate in the Contest Millericette organized by Impastare.it :


very So I ask, why must also register for it (even if it only takes 2 minutes), but if this recipe also liked you can vote on it leaving your comments directly on their site HERE .
win the most commented ...
There time until March 18 at 10 .
Who will do it: THANK YOU!
course not deny that if you did I would be a great pleasure!
Otherwise anyway ... Thanks to all the same to be passed here!
: -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment