Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Congratulation Engagement For Best Friend

CREPES STUFFED WITH LEEK AND SAUSAGE ... matter of games ...

I have always been tied to a game, a child with my friends both real and imaginary, the bells are drawn on the ground, freshly baked cakes of clay for princes and princesses, chat with the frog that he had decided to adopt our pond, ducks took to the fair with her grandmother, who followed me everywhere, like dolls.
The game brings the fantasy club that I think is vital, at least it is for me, not to stop, not annihilated. Are attracted to colored things, from what flies like a kite, I fill the room with color and my closet like a small bazaar. I play with my curly hair, mixed with warm and cool colors on a palette that take shape on a canvas, I open the windows and put the club in my soul, I open doors to get into new places, play with what is new, I have three years but I have eighty does not matter, close your eyes and play, open your arms to the imagination, ascoltatevi is the best thing you can do ...
So I landed on the playing zasusa and I stole a recipe for the wonderful marzia of coffeandmattarello, I followed the recipe by heart Why are you the place as she passed it to me, I put a few aggiustatina the proceedings. Look at that game a little greedy:

CREPES STUFFED WITH LEEK AND SAUSAGE


For crepes (they come out with these doses 8-10 )



100 g flour 2 eggs
150 ml of milk a pinch of salt

Beat eggs with salt in a bowl with a whisk. In another bowl, dilute the flour with milk always with a whisk to avoid lumps. Combine the two mixtures and mix well. Preheat a nonstick pan well, pour a small ladle of the compound, help with a wooden spoon to spread the liquid, you'll see that after one or two attempts to take his hand and we will not want to quit. Then with a flat spatula, remove a board and quickly turn it the other side. You can use it immediately filled with the filling. Or, once cold, are kept in the refrigerator, separated by a sheet of aluminum foil.



For the filling (always for 8-10 crepes)

7 leeks
350 g of sausage
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil salt
7 cuccchiai bechamel parmesan
some butter



Cut the white part of leeks into rings and remove the sausage from casing. Place in pot with little oil by frying for a couple of minutes on high heat and reduce the heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes, until the leeks are soft (leave open if there is too much water on the cooking bottom, so that it evaporates).


Meanwhile prepare the sauce (with your recipe if have it, otherwise I do: I put in a pan with two tablespoons of flour 35 g butter, softened about (or oil) and mix well. Add milk, stirring constantly with a whisk and cook until it thickens. Then after removing from heat add salt, pepper, grated nutmeg and two-three tablespoons of Parmesan cheese)


When the sausage and leek stuffing is ready, remove it from the heat and add 2 - 3 tablespoons of sauce to tie it all together. Stuff the crepes and arrange them on a pan covered with parchment paper. Use the rest of tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and béchamel sauce advanced outside the crepes (put a little ' also between both of them so that then it is easy to serve), to taste add some butter. Bake at 180 degrees the pan covered with aluminum foil and cooked for 20-25 minutes, run a couple of minutes under the grill to make the surface color and crisp.


buoooonisssima Now the recipe is, for the first time I tried to prepare the sauce and crepes I made no specific pot just to see how they are following the instructions of March. .. hours told me that I feel responsible March created a dependency on food from these crepes are fantastic that I can assure you from experience otherwise you can not understand what they are talking about goodness.
think I live on the ground floor and a bunch of old guys (who clearly knew in one way or another) was standing at the window I had opened slightly due to the oven and asked me what I was cooking all that .. that smell ... I finally had prepared a dish at a neighbor upstairs who despite the cold and frost was the most fearless and wait for the success of the recipe:)

With this recipe I participate in :

0 comments:

Post a Comment