Friday, March 11, 2011

Can You Hack Club Nintendo

petals wheat chocolaty .... Study breaks

I'm in the big city, studying in the kitchen where he got the better morning light, though modest as it is here, because it facilitates the study. In your room or I fall asleep or are easily distracted from the computer and the new book I started last night, so I tend not to stay there when I need to study .. I'll go to the theater tonight and I'm late with my schedule, I should have done already 10 chapters but the assets I have only 7. I am preparing a review disheartening that I brought it back, for some time, like an old ghost I prosecuted for the university corridors, the buy them books you read them as well but are a bit heavy and always jumps to another question as a wildcard in the pocket and eventually postponed until after the end .. Then you find yourself in front of him and nothing, it's up to find a solution, close your eyes , breathe slowly and deeply, and we say that it can do, so picking up the books you realize that matter is also interesting and some diseases you there .. But as the moments of discomfort every time they come out like a snail after the rain and a quiet voice and impertinent whispers disasters in sight, well just then, I suggest a good break cuddly to continue working with more grit and clarity:)

WHEAT CHOCOLATE PETALS

Igredienti:

petals 1 cup wheat FITNESS
half Nestle chocolate bar

The recipe is a snap to put in a double boiler melt the chocolate, when we paid a little loose petals and mix with a fork, just the time we color them chocolate go very well. I used the peal difrumeto fitness because they are less sweet than the chocolate and I like the most Once you are .. chocolaty place them in a tray or plate in the second allow to dry. They are extremely crisp and cioccoltosi .. good, good I assure you! They are also excellent as a gift for her friends ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment