Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Are The Muscles Being Used For Shot Put

tricolor shares .... ...

Yesterday I
ground road, like a plow. The sea hence me dream, do not even get her perfume or some slow gurgling of waves between the grooves of the rocks. Here and there you see some of the city seagull flying and screaming between a traffic light turns to another. But when T. teaches me to fish always tells me that the sea is on the inside, who was born here, she takes it where it goes, as their language and thought. It's raining since I got, the sky is painted the same color every morning, looks sad and thoughtful and when you think you managed to pull his morale up a little, it starts to rain and the large touch you find the umbrella of race if no ends that the sea can not see but I have to swim to get home. I went to the Library of Southern studies to rummage through the various documents for work on Unity of Italy in fact, I crossed half the city stumble over the wet cobblestones and giant puddles. When you enter a library, there is something spiritual in my opinion, another door on the sharing of knowledge, put into circulation on the small islands to know that they stop being abstractions and become substance.
nell'emeroteca So peep and I'm looking through old records, to enjoy a book published in '78 and face-up friendly, sheets as thin as parchment paper, and I follow the letters, the concepts written by someone else before me, I follow the threads and they take up with other books and more, so begins to take shape a thought, attraversola discovery, sharing and participation ..

POLENTA PIZZA TRICOLORE



Ingredients:

250 gr. polenta
3 round tomatoes
1 buffalo mozzarella
4 mushrooms 1
c.no of pesto alla Genovese
1 bunch fresh arugula
(chopped herbs)
salt, extra virgin olive
'olive
garlic and pepper

The process is fast fast then: Prepare the polenta base as usual, I've got I added the salt water flavored with chopped herbs in the country. A roll it out once cooked already on greased baking pan and allow to cool.
I made a mixture of oil, garlic and pepper, dip type and left to rest for a while the sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms.


on polenta sometimes cold can spread the layer of pesto alla Genovese, and begin to arrange in concentric circles from the center of the red tomato slices, then the mushrooms. Bake for about ten minutes, then chased the pan again and add the last flakes of mozzarella and rocket.


that I could serve with a drizzle of delicious and fruity extra virgin olive oil from Salento:)

kisses



















With this recipe I participate in the great contest on Unity of Italy Antonella

0 comments:

Post a Comment