Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bmi Population Average

Decoction of carob and figs .... or the secret of Auntie M.

Last night I accompanied my aunt M. (Sister of my grandmother) the beauty of 98 years in the theater (outside our country) because went a poetry about Christmas that she had composed "by girl. Everyone was agitated: my father favorite nephew, was grinding road airport Theatre could not miss, Mother confronting G. the director to figure out exactly where it go, my aunt F. had to bring our tender and subtle actress and was slow in coming, because Aunt M. he preferred to change his clothes and could not find the black circle, to ward off those silver hair and short hair spaghetti. Thus followed by headlong arrives late aunt F. that helps you quickly by removing the tissue that protects the head from the cold. Zia M. approaching floor firmly to the stage, saluting the present row by row (including those who did not know), not caring about the agitation of the organizers who wanted to start as soon as possible. I face the holding out his hand, asking me who the mayor while walking (which the priest says, it is recognized), so I point him and drags me and greets in order before the priest and the mayor, then good is good and I sit beside her.
So, pending open a small package and quickly goes over the words, I say "are you excited?" and she "Of course not, dear, before I came I took the decoction of locust, is a secret: If you take the voice then you do not tremble. In these occasions and when you have a tad bit of a sore throat can be very helpful. "
In fact, on stage was phenomenal, his voice trembled and he was pretty loud as that of a young girl, played the His long poem of four stanzas ... .. I could not share certain is that the women in my family have always had a plus;)

Decoction of dried figs and carob



INGREDIENTS:

1 liter of water,
2 oranges, carob
6,
5 figs,
2 bay leaves, cinnamon
,
cloves or star anise,
dark brown sugar or honey (both very little and if you wish)

If you have a fireplace you can boil it in a pine cone or something like that because it is even better, otherwise you can do the same in a pot, to speed I did in the second way. Take a quart of water and put it on the fire, adding first bean into pieces and dried figs, the two halves of an orange juice and poured roughly with the peel in the water.



Then add the bay leaves, cinnamon and cloves (I had them finished and I used star anise), continue to simmer, the more bubbles, the more dense and will be better. Once you have taken on an amber color, turn and pour into cups with the aid of a strainer so that the fibers and seeds comes in there. Although to be honest they tend to fall to the bottom, so you might as well do not use it. The decoction by locust bean and sweet figs is already beautiful, so you can sweeten very little or not at all.


Add a few drops of lemon juice before serving e..



enjoy hot hot, "We rejoice in the beloved presence," as Aunt M.
"of their friends."



0 comments:

Post a Comment