Monday, January 24, 2011

Ikea Replacement Bulbs

fried bread stuffed with nostalgia ...

Outside it's cold damn, even the owl Clarissa was holed up in the heat, the steaming cup of Jasmine in hand, I leaned over the porch but nothing, you have never seen the track. Other times by now, they could see his eyes open as the big tree lights, shorty like a wad and singing sad like someone who wears the melancholy of those who are in a foreign land. Tomorrow I will have a suitcase, crammed full of thoughts and insecurities, I will watch the big olive thrown behind them anchored to the clay and I seem to see their hair silver, some tears, still the glare of light reflecting on the white homes shines and force you to close the lids to get used to the light.
Ari smell starts, melancholy sniffs the wheels of my suitcase and depressed hiding under my study table between the bed, the stove and the window. I make him a caress, puffing almost offended.
I have butterflies in your stomach that mad flap their wings, looking for an opening, a way out .. I keep them in, in silence. I prepare my suitcase, trying to get my thoughts in order.




RAPE STEW WITH FRIED BREAD

Ingredients:

300 gr. boiled turnip
100 gr. of Frisia (toasted bread typical of the South)
extra virgin olive oil garlic pepper
laurel

Sauté garlic and Peroncino, pour the frisa coarsely broken (no bath) and quickly fry the bread, add the bay leaf until they dora, stirring well with the aid of a wooden spoon.




Meanwhile in another pot prepare the sauce and pass the turnips boiled in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, garlic and bay leaves and turn them well last add the fried bread and serve hot hot stir.


Use the pastry rings to give the form or if you want you can simply pour in the dish and garnish with a little pepper, maybe you survived the harsh winter cold and enjoy this dish, delicious, trying to make peace with your dog depressed you left, maybe handing out from under the table a piece of fried frisa!


With this recipe I participate in the contest of butter and honey dish meals:




also participate in the contest of vanilla ginger and cinnamon







0 comments:

Post a Comment