Saturday, December 18, 2010

How Much To Remove Cancer

Panettoncino of Any!


Who does not die ... you might say re-read ... :))
Oh yeah, here I am facing in my small corner of my virtual kitchen!
I like to think of what is collected in turmoil these days in our kitchens ... if your son like mine, will be of very dense biscuits,: p MIXTURES, testing of well tested recipes and other brand new and never heard before, in preparation for the coming Christmas Banquet, in short, a real culinary excitement!
I only know that at my house, at times, seem to enter in confectionary, biscuits smell pervades the whole e. .. what I like: X knows its own Christmas gifts at the start e. .. why not?
... Also coming soon, thanks to a few;) swap , Right Imma ?! ;;)
The reason for my absence from the blog?!
Want to know how take care all my free time until late at night?!
not that hard to imagine, anyway ...
Here you are, here:


At least you have an idea, the next recipe to follow ... (No I'll never keep up, how it works: - / to publish them all before Christmas?! They are just too, damn!): ((
For now be content, I leave you one: that of Panettone, I prepare for some years now for my Christmas gifts!


Ingredients:
5oo grams of flour manitoba
20 g yeast 1 egg

250 grams of sugar
250 ml of milk
100 grams of butter
150 g raisin
75 gr of candied
a glass of perfect love (grandma's liquor which sooner or later be posting the recipe!)


Procedure:
Prepare lievitino dissolving all the yeast in 100 ml of warm milk and let it rise half an hour. Gradually add the remaining flour and other ingredients, knead vigorously for about ten minutes and then ... forget the dough for a few hours, leaving him covered in a warm place without changes in temperature! In theory, just 2 hours, but I need to, I left a lot More (6 hours)! Then deflate the dough and divide it into small cakes all the same is placed in the appropriate cups. I used muffin cups if you find the ones of Panettoncino obviously be better!
Let rilievitare until doubled.
(I have 5 hours left, so the total rise lasted 12 hours!)
Having advanced a little bit of icing (egg whites and powdered sugar), used to prepare the cookies, I have also brushed and coated with granulated sugar .
Then I baked at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes or however, until golden brown.
With these doses, I have come Panettoncino 15.
Here they are in the oven after 10 minutes of cooking ... are still swollen a lot ...


With this recipe I would like to participate in the initiatives of two dear friends cuochine, the collection of traditional Christmas recipes from around the world of dear sweet Ornella :


(but I certainly can not compare this recipe to ITS Panettone cake with LM Go and see a charm!) and harvested sweet MinĂ¹ , that girl, named pastry is an understatement, if you do not know run to peek its beautiful blog! An artist of desserts and much more!


All done?!
Fiuuu!
I just have to hug you all and see you next recipe!
: -*




0 comments:

Post a Comment