Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What Did Andy Sixx Do To His Hand?

... Merry Christmas ... a delicious and sweet

At 7:00 I was already standing, ready beautiful, like a good sailor, with my children and loved ones tools for the appointment of the small port with T., we went out to fish.
But the sea has its rules and can not decide when you go out, because if the sea is rough and the sky is thoughtful, you know that you have to wait.
waves beat on the breakwater of the harbor and sketches beyond the wall, the pier is foamy and wet.
Feels iodine that gets inside you like a caress of warm water and fragrant.


We look at why puffing is no time to sea.
I togni with my bucket in hand, while the free walk the walk and go down flat on the rocks, covered with small pebbles and colored glass.
The sea hisses and whispers his annoyance, I pretend not to hear him try and calm among the white stones, shapes and colors.


What can you do with the stones broken?
you can watch or you can pick them up and make something else.
You can change them to participate.
Ari me while I go home festive and welcoming wagging, with his dummy in his mouth.
The country still dozing under a gray sky and dozing.
I turn on the stove and put it on the mocha coffee.
Meanwhile, near the fireplace, free, the shelf and begin to fix the larger stones, then small stones, then some shell spoils of spearfishing,


then placed colored glasses.


I drink my hot coffee, choosing the statues which are more linked


leaving here and there a little surprise for travelers, as a Mexican birth.


So, after you tinker a little, I have finished my task of the small Christmas crib.
A Merry Christmas to you all that smells of sea and fresh thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment