Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Wedding Seating Chart Poster Template

fritters

2 weeks?!
: - /
But I can not believe how time flies ... between commitment and the other are already well past 15 days without even a move to greet you and to make matters worse, I also neglected, with complete nonchalance, my virtual kitchen ... but what can I say?!
If anyone knows the secret to Bionic Woman Must be revealed ... so maybe I could fix that, but for now I can not be divided into one hundred shares! commitments the last few weeks have been so many!
the way, my braised in Barolo (cooked by Eataly , as I have already written, at Chef for a day) has literally depopulated! I was so glad that they all liked it! Do not tell you how many compliments I received ... I even asked a guy to do it again (as if we were at home, but poor thing had to "pay back" the pot ... another gentleman asked me in that restaurant worked!)
I mean, really a great satisfaction!;;)
Also, to my great joy, these days I also had a guest: a Danish friend of mine, so I indulged more than usual and I made many good little things ...
(but with my time, I think if all goes well, read them for Easter ... with all the back that I still "stationed" on the PC for months now ...: ()
goes right, we go to the recipe, stews and before you miss this time for boredom!
Ma .. You are still there, right?!



Ingredients:
2 apples
150 grams of flour
200 grams of milk
100 g sugar 1 egg
1 / 4 cup of beer
a pinch of cinnamon
50 g of butter oil
for frying

The inspiration for this recipe I got from Saffron Yellow, but then I changed according to my taste!

Procedure:
First wash and peel the apples cored with a special dig and slice about 1 cm thick.
Then prepare a smooth, creamy batter with egg, flour and milk, a pinch of cinnamon and last beer. Prepare a saucepan with vegetable oil and boiling water before moving apples in batter and fry them, put them in a saucepan with the butter and 50 grams of sugar and allow to caramelize. Then pass them into the batter and fry, taking care not to cook more than three at a time to avoid burning and checking the oil temperature, which should not be too hot, not too brown your pancakes, but not too cold, otherwise absorb a lot of grease! Fate then drain the excess oil on a sheet of paper and then sprinkle with remaining sugar.
are good hot or cold!
And while there are, though on a knife edge as my usual, and although my recipe is very simple and maybe even a little trite, I would like to participate in the contest of Arabia Felix! You can Stefania?
the next recipe!
: -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment