Saturday, February 12, 2011

Purple Sheet Cake Ideas

A heart in my heart for Valentine's Day ... ASPIC POMEGRANATE AND PINEAPPLE

are not yet who was very expert with the agar agar, (I would say that they are not at all), but to improve "touches" to experiment right?
How else can we improve?!? ;;)
So forgive the imperfections ...
I thought of a flow-fruit dessert for the contest of Flavia, but have you seen how many recipes have been sent? I just could not miss mica, not!
So Flavia , this is my contribution for you:


For this contest:



Ed here's the recipe:

Ingredients: (for 6 small aspic)
a large ripe pomegranate (I have weighed the mine had already shelled 350 g)
3 tablespoons sugar
half glass of water
1 slice pineapple cut into thick
1cucchiaino satin agar agar
a drop of raisins (yes: p I'm viziosetta!)

Procedure:
Mindful of the effort made to extract the juice of pomegranates for my jelly prepared from "jars" and give at Christmas, I decided to use the Thermomix to expedite the procedure, but do not do it again, then I will explain the why!
Having cleaned and ginned the pomegranate (being careful to remove the white goods and cuticle), I shake all in the Thermomix. I speed up everything, but alas I had comunuqe filter, because the seeds were still there, so my advice is to use if you have it, a spin-vegetables, or as I did to prepare the jelly pomegranate, mash the beans with a potato-crushing!
You are right, is long and laborious, but it is much better, because you can not only extract the juice!
However once you got the juice, put it in a pot to boil with sugar (and if you like a shot of liquor, I added the raisins).
part warmed a little water, in which loose well agar agar (being careful to add a little at a time or thickens quickly). Finally add the glass of water and juice agar, boil and turn off just barely. Pour the mixture into the appropriate care stencil (I used the silicone ones).
With a tiny heart-shaped cutters, I got a piece of pineapple and place in paper cups, I position it well in the center than the pomegranate juice. Let cool and misshapen.
And here ready:


0 comments:

Post a Comment