Friday, February 4, 2011

Whisky Used Barrels For Sale

rustic casserole ..... an afternoon at sea ..

I spent the afternoon on the beach, the sea in winter is thoughtful. I returned a few days and even after years I find myself ruminating on the same thought, it seems a place whose time is not going to change. It 's like crossing a border, invisible to most people, you enter another dimension, where time acquires a different shade, and space becomes huge, essential, painted green and silver and white rock that dates back on clay .
Ari I also brought with me, and has the proven to be good but the sight of seagulls gliding on the water there was no way to stop him, he too wanted to try. Ari moral of the story is completely wet and I also back because the dog does not stop jumping on him for happiness. I wrote in the sand, as I was not long ago, I wrote some desire on the water and pulled thin white stones to seal the deal, I followed a winding path of shells even though it took me to a wonderful starfish reddish.


PITTA Rustic COCOTTE



INGREDIENTS:

300 g boiled potatoes
extra virgin olive oil 1 egg garlic
parsley
a dish of boiled cabbage or cheese slices
dark
breadcrumbs 120 g mortadella or ham

Mash the potatoes and mix it with minced garlic, a dash of oil chopped parsley and beaten egg to work well, so that the dough is elastic well, add a little salt. Sprinkle the casserole before and levarne the surplus or grease it with a little oil, place a first record of potato dough top 1 or 2 cm at the bottom of the casserole, as a base, then add a slice of mortadella. In ftattempo cut the cabbage and season it with grated cheese, cut into thin pieces and add them to the casserole, squeeze it well with a fork, cover with cheese slices and another circle of dough with potato and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake and serve warm.


The rustic pitta is out wonderful, every morsel of goodness is close your eyes and think .. to be honest with pitta and so with that smell that comes from the hot pan, do you think that in fact nothing has changed, the smells and taste of your warm and enveloping the earth, time is slowed down but I run between this and impertinent the other dimension, more frantic, mending fragile balance of smiles ...

With this post I participate in the contest of all sweets gogo en cocotte, there is time until February 23!

0 comments:

Post a Comment